The California State Library welcomes your input in improving its website and online services.
Please take our short website survey to let us know how you use the current website, and what you would like to see in a redesigned version. Your comments and feedback will be factored into the new website's design and functionality.
Thank you very much for your time.
Services to Libraries
The State Library supports California's libraries through a variety of programs and services including interlibrary loan, financial support programs, library consulting services and publications such as the California Library Directory. Many of these services are provided through the Library Development Services Bureau.
Financial Support Programs
- Career Online High School
- Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA)
- California Library Literacy Services
- California Library Services Act (CLSA)
- E-Rate and California Teleconnect Fund (CTF) for Libraries
Former support programs
Library Consulting Services
- Library Statistics
- Literacy Programs Development
- Get Involved: Powered by Your Library
- Rural Library Initiative Clearinghouse
- Establishment of Local Libraries
(Education Code Title 1, Division 1, Part 11, Chapter 6, Articles 1-3, Sections 19100-19180)
- California Preservation Program
- California Revealed Initiative
- Library Development Services Publications
- Early Learning with Families 2.0 (ELF 2.0) website
- Transforming Life After 50 website
- Interlibrary Lending
- Government Publications
- California Library Directory
- Z39.50 Access to California Public and Other Libraries
For additional information about services for California libraries please contact the Library Development Services Bureau by telephone (916) 653-5217, or by email: email@example.com