The California State Library welcomes your input in improving its website and online services.
Please take our short website survey to let us know how you use the current website, and what you would like to see in a redesigned version. Your comments and feedback will be factored into the new website's design and functionality.
Thank you very much for your time.
Government Publications Section
The California State Library's government publications collection is the only regional depository of federal government information in California and receives all publications distributed by the United States Superintendent of Documents to depository libraries. The Library is also a full depository for California state government publications. In addition, the Library is a Patent and Trademark Resource Center.
Some older materials and some special-format collections held by the government publications collection are not included in the Library's online catalog. Some of the special collections which are not represented in the library's online catalog include:
- United States patent and trademark information in paper, CD-ROM, DVD, and microform formats, including full patent specifications with images;
- Reports on microfiche in the PB and AD series from the National Technical Information Service (NTIS);
- ERIC reports on educational research in microfiche.
Please consult the Government Publications Section for additional information about our holdings.
Programs and Services
- California Depository Library Program
- State Documents Depository Libraries
- Selected Digital California State Publications
- Federal Depository Library Program
- Federal Depository Libraries in California
- Patent and Trademark Resource Center
Quick Links to